Dev stream Q&A - Thursday Dec 4, 17.00 CET

dev-stream-thumbnail_resized-jpg.73618

Hi all,

Thursday the 4th of December at 17.00 CET we will have our next dev stream, which as the last time will be a show and tell of things to come and what we have been working on since last time.

This will also give us the opportunity to answer some of your questions. So if you have any questions please post them in this thread and we will answer them. Well at least as many of them as time allows!

the Dev stream will take place o twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/raceroomracingexperience

And if you want to see the last dev streams then please check them out here:

Attachments

• dev-stream-thumbnail_resized.jpg
    dev-stream-thumbnail_resized.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 1,463
Hello, my questions for the developers are:

1.) Will the game get some more overcast skys and lighting as an alternative to the often sunny conditions?
2.) What about finally new tracks in the upcoming updates, important for long-term driving fun, especially for multiplayer races?
3.) Furthermore, can we expect some tyre wear and pitstops during the multiplayer in near future?
4.) And can we get the option of a manual start (jump starts) and maybe some more time to chat after DTM races?

Would be very nice to hear something about it. :)

Hey there guys at S3, firstly thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask some questions!

1. I (and some other guys I talked to) have a problem with the G27 (paddles) where the game would "skip" one or two gears, especially when shifting up. Can we expect a fix in the near future for that, for expample by implementing a minimum time between shift inputs?

2. Is there some more hillclimb content on the way? Hillclimbing in R3E is incredibly fun because of the brilliant sense of speed and the spot on sounds, it's always a blast and I'm sure I'm not the only one who really really loves that gamemode;)

3. Sauber Mercedes C9? Or even the Mazda 787b? (I would love to hear this rotary screamer in this sim!) Also, will there be Spa or Le Mans?

Last edited:
From my side (considering most of questions have been posted already):
- Driving off track: consequences for your tires and relative car handling (building up dirt)
- Flag system?
- Damage model and mechanical failures: how much more can we expect from them?
- Webportal implementations? (for example a single page with the recap of your best timings would be handy and relative position on your friends/global leaderboard; a way to leave messages and such (like under the video/screenshots section)
- Would it be possible to enter a Race as an observer?
- Telemetry data to pull out (like the old fancy MoTec)?

New liveries for GTR-X cars and new physics for it. Spa, Paul Ricard, Green Hell, date of release?
Ability to build custom grid mixed classes in single player.
Update Aquila physics.
Load and save settings for get real.

Last edited:
Many of my questions have already been asked, but some remains:

1: Are there any plans for a STCC? Would be so awesome to have all the scandinavian tracks from Race 07 in R3E as well!!

2: Any plans for a spotter voice, warning for accidents ahead, cars beside you and penalties?

3: Will we get cars to make full grids in all the classes?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back