1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEV Stream - LIVE

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Georg Ortner, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Will you upload the stream to youtube ? I can't watch it on twitch, the player is terrible - keeps buffering every couple of seconds.
  3. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium Member

There you go:

• Like Like x 5
  4. I particulary liked the new transmission-model for sounds (now related to physics) being showcased. Really good stuff!
    It's been noticed so many times and requested in past SimBin games, and I believe the only sim-racing game that had this feature so far was iRacing.
    This may look subtle for some but it's quite a nice breakthrough. :thumbsup: Great work Sector3!
  5. Matt

Premium Member

Although it wasn't really mentioned, I noticed something pretty big for us Aussies in the dedicated server demo...

One step closer to re-creating the Bathurst 1000 :inlove:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. SnappyDEe

Premium Member

Awesome! Everything looks really good. It's an exciting time for sure.
    I want the FABCAR, though. Where is it?
  7. New transmission audio: Brilliant! lol I love you guys for thinking about and actually implementing that kind of stuff.

That one segment of the video should be a highlight showcase video for the game.
  8. Any plans to fix the transmission issue when heel toeing? Transmissions get destroyed after a few laps
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 2