• This Website Is Not For Sale
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Abarthy Party! (LIVE)

DEV Stream - LIVE

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Georg Ortner, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium

• Like Like x 2
  2. Will you upload the stream to youtube ? I can't watch it on twitch, the player is terrible - keeps buffering every couple of seconds.

3. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium

There you go:

• Like Like x 5
  4. I particulary liked the new transmission-model for sounds (now related to physics) being showcased. Really good stuff!
    It's been noticed so many times and requested in past SimBin games, and I believe the only sim-racing game that had this feature so far was iRacing.
    This may look subtle for some but it's quite a nice breakthrough. :thumbsup: Great work Sector3!

5. Matt

Matt
    Premium

Although it wasn't really mentioned, I noticed something pretty big for us Aussies in the dedicated server demo...
    ausnats.png

One step closer to re-creating the Bathurst 1000 :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome! Everything looks really good. It's an exciting time for sure.
    I want the FABCAR, though. Where is it?

7. New transmission audio: Brilliant! lol I love you guys for thinking about and actually implementing that kind of stuff.

That one segment of the video should be a highlight showcase video for the game.

8. Any plans to fix the transmission issue when heel toeing? Transmissions get destroyed after a few laps

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 2