1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Detection graphic card problem !

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Eric Bergeron, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

Hi,
    On my laptop I have a GE Force GT525m and it works very well with game stock car, but FTruck, it does not detect my card. I only have the option of integrated card when I start Config.exe.
    I settled the right card in the nvidia parameters.
    Any idea !

thanks
    Eric

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

i wonder if this may work. make a back up of the ftrucks config.exe and then copy the gsc one across and run that in the ftrucks install

might be worth a try

Andi

3. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

I succeed , but i don't know if it is the right solution !

i copied the number associated with this "VideoGUID=" in the control.ini of GSC2012 and that's works now ! :rolleyes:
    thanks for help ! :)

4. Hi, i have the same problem in my laptop, i have GeForce GT540M card, and it isn't detected in config.exe. I haven't GSC so i can't copy this value. I have the same issue in rfactor, when i install any plugin with d3d9.dll file.

5. Kamil Paczos
    Try VideoGUID=d7b78e66-4256-11cf-b37a-0e25a9c2c535

Also make sure your selected on High-Performance NVIDIA Processor within your control panel.
    Make this for your base profile.

6. Still the same problem.... I have this for base profile.

7. http://www.geforce.com/community

Ask there if anyone knows how to determine what VideoGUID your card has or if there's another workaround for ISI gmotor games. They have hundres of threads regarding the M Series with near to your problem for a payload of games.