1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Derek Speare is a great guy...

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Aristotelis, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Aristotelis

Kunos Simulazioni

You all know forum member Derek Speare. He is the guy that kindly asked us for the triple screen support. What you might don't know is that Derek also creates and sells some of the most amazing virtual racing peripherals.

Why I'm I making free publicity? Because Derek, after seeing that we included triple screen support in Assetto Corsa, he immediately contacted me and asked for my postal address. He then went on and send me for free, not one but two of his sequential shifters and I can tell you there are a joy to look at and use! Of course they are already recognised by Assetto Corsa's controls options.

So maybe have a look at his website here http://www.derekspearedesigns.com
    you might find something you like and you'll be sure it is supported by AC
    Cheers Derek, thanks!

P.S. Control options panel is not final nor graphically ready, but it works in recognising peripherals and does so real time, without need to restart the program. Plug&Drive :p

• Like Like x 5
  2. Life of Brian voice: "You lucky, lucky b*st*rd!" ;)

There's a lot of really nice kit available these days for dedicated simmers. Oh for the money and the space!!!
  3. Yea he's a great guy!!
    Donated a button box to me for my Mclaren series that i will randomly give out to someone at the end of the season :)

Customer service is off the charts they say, just wait until you see his pedals Aris!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. And your shifter is on the correct side :D

Thanks for the link and keep up the updates on AC. Can't wait to get my hands on it
    • Like Like x 2
  5. magicfr

Joy-stick !!!!

(somebody said we can do childish jokes :) )

I'm 38y old grown man, I'm Master+ Computer science , and I like stupid Jokes :D
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Well said Aris, Derek is awesome (aswell as his products)! I can only say, go to his website, look at the awesome stuff and start saving, Christmas is soon ;)

plug&drive sounds awesome! :cool:
  7. Very good job about the plug&drive too :thumbsup:
  8. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

I'm pleased to do what's necessary to help make Assetto Corsa the great sim I know it will be :) TYVM to KS for taking the time to consider the 3 screen suggestion :) :)
    • Like Like x 5
  9. great work Derek !!
  10. damm that looks awesome, where do i send my beer vouchers for one of them? :D