Demo doesn't detect CSR pedals

So I finally downloaded the demo and wanted to race, but the demo doesn't detect my CSR pedals!

The wheel (Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel EU) and the pedals (CSR Pedals EU) both from Fanatec work like a charm for RACE 07. They're perfect!

But both RRRE and DTM won't detect the pedals. The wheel got detected, though.

And help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Driver and firmware are up to date. But I noticed something odd: the DTM demo thinks I have the "elite" wheel from from Fanatec. Which is wrong as I have the cheaper version. Maybe because of this error the DTM demo can't "see" the pedals, too.

If I could just find a way to change that darn steering profile. Am I blind or is there really no option to create a new profile?

Driver and firmware are up to date. But I noticed something odd: the DTM demo thinks I have the "elite" wheel from from Fanatec. Which is wrong as I have the cheaper version. Maybe because of this error the DTM demo can't "see" the pedals, too.

If I could just find a way to change that darn steering profile. Am I blind or is there really no option to create a new profile?

What you need to do first is in the video description.

Hmm .. thank you! What a bummer. At no (!) point I have the option to name/create a new control profile (in both DTM and RRRE)!

I deleted the "device_statistics.xml" and "menu_controller_options.xml" to make sure the program forgets about old settings and started the DTM demo. At some point when the game starts, there's the info "Device connected" (might be a bit different as I'm translating that German message into English). So I click any button to continue. And then there's a huge message dialog on top of the main menu saying:

"Fanatec CSR Wheel
Device found. Profile loaded."

I have the option "Yes" and "No". That's it. I can't create a profile here. And there's also no text field to name a profile. It's just this message and two options. As "Fanatec CSR wheel" is right, I say "Yes". So now I'm in the main menu. And it says:

"Chosen Profile:
Fanatec CSR Elite Racing Wheel" (which is wrong, I have the normal one)

And in the steering profile it says:

"Missing devices:
Clubsport Pedals"

The behaviour is pretty much the same in DTM and RRRE.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%