Deliberate Crashing during races

PLEASE can someone do something to stop people who are joining sessions with the sole intention of ruining races by driving the wrong way and deliberately crashing into other drivers.
Four races driven tonight and EACH one ruined by these people. Unless someone at RRE takes notice of drivers being reported and removes them, then the game will become pointless.

There is far too much of this.

There are actually ways to shut this down.
iRacing is showing how it's done, i have absolutely no idea why not every studio puts something like a safety rating in their sim. Crashers can have fun with other crashers and clean racers get to enjoy clean races.

There are actually ways to shut this down.
iRacing is showing how it's done, i have absolutely no idea why not every studio puts something like a safety rating in their sim. Crashers can have fun with other crashers and clean racers get to enjoy clean
[QUOTE="xnorb, post: 2263124, member:

The sector3 devs posted a while back that they have been running a program in the back ground to track race results, crashes, rage quits etc. To help group the multiplayer better....when they plan to fully implement this data I have no idea.
An to be honest the key to iracing cleaner racing isn't due to there ranking system alone, to me it's there insane pricing....what kiddie crasher is gonna pay Hundreds of dollars on content just to crash people?
Hence why the rookie class which is for the most part free for 3 months is a wreck fest, those that wanna race pay the price and move up the classes the crashers get weeded out :)

Last edited:
A paywall you don't need, it's not the key to clean racing, it's just iRacing's business model.

* Have everybody start in low powered cars (which already helps a huge amount to avoid crashfests)
* Have people drive for their safety rating and open access to more powerful cars only with higher safety rating

People would still be able of course to drive whatever car they want in private races, but official servers would stick to a strict safety rating code. You can't keep a Mini on track without wrecking everybody? Well, then there's no chance we will let you take seat in an F1 car.

This also adds an RPG layer to racing (just like iRacing does) which pushes people to get better and faster all the time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%