Misc DELETE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange issue, the engines sound is removed but the original sound still comes from the exhaust while idling, and the rest of the sounds aren't working, still plays the original sound files.
Crashes the game as soon as I click new game or continue from the main menu
Yes guys, anytime experimental branch is updated, it's gonna need a new update. I'm constantly updating the mod when I can, unfortunately it doesn't get updated until late. I'm about to upload the new update here in 5 min so check back then.

Strange issue, the engines sound is removed but the original sound still comes from the exhaust while idling, and the rest of the sounds aren't working, still plays the original sound files.
Oh and make sure NONE of your "sharedassets" files are modified. It will try to overwrite some sound files and corrupt it. The main ones that are modified are sharedassets 3 and 2 so.

I see in your update log you added it to be compatible with the full version, Do you mean the latest one released to public or beta only? (sorry for the most likely stupid question) And btw are you gonna update it to the latest version when its released on steam?

Last edited:
I see in your update log you added it to be compatible with the full version, Do you mean the latest one released to public or beta only? (sorry for the most likely stupid question) And btw are you gonna update it to the latest version when its released on steam?
Would it be possible to include the RAW files for manual installation?
Yes that's what I mean lol and I'm going to be updating it as long as My Summer Car gets updated, that way no one gets upset if they want it and can't have it.

It would be possible, but right now it's too much on my plate. I'll try in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back