1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins delete [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by jimke2, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  2. my shiny? this is not shiny this is matte (for me) and only the first version, I try for more matte and btw I ask your permission for this upload. if you dont like the link I can delete your link. are you realy try my tyres or you look the photo? I have try all your tyres and I change it because I see a problem in rotation, something like no smoth images (for matte versions). btw I dont try achieve something this is free and I try help people like you. my english is not OK for explain to correctly, I use google translation now
  3. It's fine, all is good. Just wondered if they were supposed to be matte or shiny.
  4. Try these out, these are my new glossy tyres with an alpha mask layer applied so they don't reflect the light creating the matte look. https://www.mediafire.com/?2yx7pe7h1pnl68e
    My other matte tyres have an actual tyre texture applied to the wrap but that is very hard to not get any rotation artifacts.
  5. yes, I know its true, I try for "marbles" but no easy without rotation artifacts
  6. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Hi there, in future if you want something of yours deleted, please hit the 'Report' button, so that it will alert us to the issue more quickly :)
    Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.