• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins delete [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by jimke2, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimke2

jimke2

Ratings:
    +1

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  2. blackcelica

blackcelica

Ratings:
    +603
  3. jimke2

jimke2

Ratings:
    +1
    my shiny? this is not shiny this is matte (for me) and only the first version, I try for more matte and btw I ask your permission for this upload. if you dont like the link I can delete your link. are you realy try my tyres or you look the photo? I have try all your tyres and I change it because I see a problem in rotation, something like no smoth images (for matte versions). btw I dont try achieve something this is free and I try help people like you. my english is not OK for explain to correctly, I use google translation now

4. blackcelica

blackcelica

Ratings:
    +603
    It's fine, all is good. Just wondered if they were supposed to be matte or shiny.

5. blackcelica

blackcelica

Ratings:
    +603
    Try these out, these are my new glossy tyres with an alpha mask layer applied so they don't reflect the light creating the matte look. https://www.mediafire.com/?2yx7pe7h1pnl68e
    My other matte tyres have an actual tyre texture applied to the wrap but that is very hard to not get any rotation artifacts.

6. jimke2

jimke2

Ratings:
    +1
    yes, I know its true, I try for "marbles" but no easy without rotation artifacts

7. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,635
    @jimke2
    Hi there, in future if you want something of yours deleted, please hit the 'Report' button, so that it will alert us to the issue more quickly :)
    Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jimke2

jimke2

Ratings:
    +1
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.