1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Degree of rotation/ G27

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Paul Nadon, Oct 27, 2011.

1. What degree of rotation are you using for the F1s? For the Stock cars I'm using 540 in profiler and 20 in game. F1 I'm at 360, in game not sure what to put it at.

2. Modern F1 cars have roughly between 360 and 540 degrees... With a 10:1 to 12:1 steering ratio...

It all depends on driver preference and the track :)
  3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

You should be fine sticking to whatever works for you with the V8s. The default settings (14 degrees of steering lock) are for 270º of rotation, 540º rotation / 20-22 of lock is recommended for all cars in the game. But it´s a matter of preference.
  4. Is there anyway to lock the wheel at the end of the rotation? I can configure the rotational degrees, but it doesn't lock the wheel at the end. I can turn the wheel 900º no matter what's the configuration.
  5. I set my g27 wheel degrees of rotation in profiler to 540 per the FAQ. Where is the degree of rotation setting in game? I cannot find it!! And what does it mean to set it to 20? Should it not be 540 degrees?
  6. 540° degree of rotation in the profiler.

20° of steering lock in-game.
  7. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

i find the same thing in the old rfactor...whenever i use my normal settings such as 540 and 23...the wheel in game is not aligned to that off screen.Am i doing something wrong here? @Reiza Studios

thanks for any reply
  8. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

For the graphical steering wheel rotation, adjust "Steering Wheel Range=" in your controller.ini as per your controller rotation setting - ie "Steering Wheel Range=540" if the wheel is set to 540º rotation.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. Yeah, that's for the physical wheel, for the graphical one look up the post above :)
    • Like Like x 1