• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Default View: Cockpit (not working)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Fergus O'Daly, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Fergus O'Daly

Fergus O'Daly

Ratings:
    +46
    In the game settings I have default view set to "cockpit", but every time I start out a qualify session or race, my default camera view starts out as some far away spectator camera, then I have to hit my "driving cameras" key 3 times to switch to cockpit view. So my question is... how can i fix this so my default view is always set to cockpit view? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

2. Fergus O'Daly

Fergus O'Daly

Ratings:
    +46
    Nevermind. I figured it out. To fix the problem: View an instant replay, switch to a cockpit view camera, then exit the replay and from then on the default view will always be cockpit view when you race.

3. Roberto Costa

Roberto Costa

Ratings:
    +480
    I just had the same problem today, and fixed the same way i as you! I believe the game reminds your last view (on the replay) and then it starts with it.