Default settings for differential.

I was noticing that some of the differentials had different numbers but some of the cars accelerated and coasted oddly, so I thought I would change some of the numbers since there is a default settings button. Problem is that the numbers do NOT reset to default in the differential. Now since some cars had different numbers and there are so many cars, can you guys fix the reset button? Otherwise I need all the numbers for all the cars and if there are alternate set ups for certain tracks I need those numbers too. Please fix the default button.

One proposition for advance to Dev Team, make the button of reset to default for every parameter, because somebody dont remember all of this when setup suspension (for example)and when reset, then resets all others.

or just make it possible to save different setups for every car and track ... that way you can save default setup before you start to tune it and than save other setups with different names .. it is almost necesarry to have at least 2 setups available at the same time for me ..

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing