Default GTC-65 @ Mont Tremblant 09 - Thu 19th July

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: Default GTC65 cars (Austin Healey/Ferrari 275GTB/Jaguar E-Type Coupe #820/Merc 300SL/Renault Alpine/Shelby GT350)
Track: Mont Tremblant 09 (Download) + Track Fix (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 12 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 12 laps)

Note1: Default Vehicles & skins only.
Note2: Unzip the track fix file into your "GTL\GameData\Locations\MontTremblant09" folder and allow it to overwrite. This contains the fixed gbd files for all 3 tracks contained in the download.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Hans Sneep
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Ian Strom
  5. Ilija Brekalo
  6. (Roland Warmenhoven)
  7. Warren Dawes
  8. Andrew Jarnell
  9. Eck Simpson
  10. Jack Smith
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Hey, is the server definitely up? I'm new to this game, but I can only see altbierbude servers, some GC servers, simracing.org and such, like 15-20 servers in total, but not racedepartment one.

I guess you are using the alterbierbude lobby? We are using the Simbin lobby. You can change the lobby to Simbin by modifying the LOCAL_IP_LOBBY.TXT file located in your main install directory:
-Backup the old file first
-Open the file in a text editor and delete everything, and write "gtlsrv.race-game.com" instead

Thanks, that worked.

I'm signing up for this event. (Just need to get the singleplayer money to buy those cars first :D )
Very good. Just use the all-cars cheat. Just download the file here:
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=788
Extract the TG2001.dyn file and place it in the main install directory. Now launch the game and make a new profile. Then you should have all cars unlocked and a lot of cash:thumbsup:

I've just run into a strange one.
I tried to check the Server out, and it will let me load all of the listed cars except for the E Type. It crashes the game every time I pick E Type #851 or #820. Strangely, it lets me load #853.

Is this just me? :confused:

EDIT: I can drive the E Type #820 Off-Line though.

That's interesting.
Now I can join with #820 but not the other two.
At least it now matches the one you have nominated for the Event. Still very strange though.
Since it's a default car, I'm not sure how I can re-install it without re-installing everything.

I'll re-test it again tomorrow, beddy-bye time now. :sleep:

On one or two occasions I have relied upon a pristine backup of my GTL dir, so if you do reinstall fresh make sure you squirrel away a copy somewhere that you can extract bits from without having to go through a whole reinstall procedure.

Also useful for some of those people who go and delete the default cars only to find out that we are using default ones and then have to figure out what cars to add back.

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 12 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 12 laps)

I guess the first times are GMT and second are GMT+1 (UK) ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%