Dedicated server running for days

hello,
I was wondering if say I can open a server where I open the track for 5 days qualify on the 6th day and race on the 7th at a specific time, all without closing the server so that way all the members can see lap times and if logged on at the same time practice together on the same track? This is pretty much a 7 day server that stays open so all of these lap times are posted and people are ABLE to coincidentally practice at the same time. Please help! Thanks

Woo sounds good!! Sorry, but I'm new to the game and so how would I go about doing all of this because I don't see settings to set each session for a specefic future time and date and leave practice open till then.

Well you wouldn't set specific times for things to happen, more just leave the server running and let people join as they please. You'd then have to manage it during Qualifying and Race to progress at the appropriate time, run a script to set the grid during Warmup for the race etc.

The server management is the same as rFactor 1, there are many tutorials and posts about that out there on the internet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back