1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Dec 9, 2013] GSC: Mini Challenge (SUPER POLE) (Salvador)

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

RACE CYCLE: Day Time

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:40 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race 2x15 minutes (2 races 15 minutes each)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  2. jimortality

Premium Member

Hi, Is it worth considering doing what the other club races do and just have one track per week?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. very good idea for someone like me that new to GSC
    help to learning track faster;)

P.S:ofcurse some track not suitable for some cars,like small tracks with sharp corner for opala or Camaro ss
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

Great events.

Can we higher up the race time to 15 min.
    I thing two times 10 min is to short when you make a mistake to fight back.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. we tried doing that, it didn't really attract any drivers. i love hearing the feedback tho so please keep it coming, it's your club so if other's chip in and want the same again then i'll change it. :)
    • Love Love x 1
  6. I agree with Franklin, I'd prefer 15min over 10 minutes, I do like having 2 races as it gives you more to experiment with.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Maybe a track per month it works in other clubs, just change the car to be driven :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
  8. ARG1980

Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

It is so cool with so many different races, minis, v8 and formula 3 in one week :)
    What is Super Pole?
  9. is this GSC 2013?
  10. yes sir :)

Super Pole, 1 outlap, 1 hotlap and 1 lap to come back into the Pits

Server is up!
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No servers show up when i go to Multiplayer. I keep getting a "Internet Matchmaking for GSC Temporarily Unavailable.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  12. same here, no servers online. "internet Matchmaking ... unavailable"
  13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Yes sorry guys there is nothing we at RACEDEPARTMENT can do about it.
    The GSC lobby which hold all the servers is down :(

The FTrucks lobby was down at the end of last week for a couple of days. Maybe there updating :)
  14. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

When the server is open you can always join with ip number and port number like rfactor 1 and rfactor 2.

When we now that ip and port number we can join.

I have open my server to try it:

Click on the + at the server list and typ the whole ip adress included the portnumber.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  15. Hello guys, I am practicing at the moment with the mini. Do you race with all assists off or do you allow any? Like auto cluth? or abs?

Also if someone can help me to set my t500 rs would be nice.
    I ve read a couple of threads but I still need some help if anyone wants to PM me or post his ffb settings.

Hope to be racing with you soon ;)
  16. All off except auto clutch
    However on club races I think (LOW ABS) is enabled but you should just practice with all assists off, you'll be much better :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I race with all off, just wanted to clarify cause i didn't see it mentioned. Thank you
  18. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

The server is set with a low abs setting
    and auto clutch and auto box settings
    • Beer Beer x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.