[Dec 8, 2013] GTL: GTC-TC-76 BMW2002tii (Road Atlanta 70)

flyergtc76.jpg
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: GTC-TC-76 BMW2002tii ( Download )
Track: Road Atlanta 70 (Download)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time:
GMT 21.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.30 ( 13 laps )

Last edited by a moderator:
Note1: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL. Please read the rules they have been updated 6/11/2013 and post a reply that you have read and understood the rules
Note 2: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Race 1 = BMW2002tii Race 2 = BMW2002tiiS
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 out-lap + 1 timed lap. NO IN LAP, Please press escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are too late for that session.

Please think of your fellow drivers. Get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive. We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.

If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited:
I don't know,
I think with AC and GSC R3E we have guys driving the latest thing out,
i cant blame them they are nice to drive, but after a while when we shut down due to lack of interest, we will have the question when is the league starting.
There will be no league if the club scene does not pick up, plain and simple. Steven and I will not spend month planning on the hope that guys will turn up.

So once again it up to the club racers to turn up to keep us alive.. :)

I have mentioned this many times, please take out mods that you are not using , there are so many cars for gtl, there is bound to be a clash or conflict sometimes,
I cant test every mod with all other mods i just don't have the time.

so please take out mods that are not in use, you don't need to worry about the sounds folders just the car folders. Try and keep the car folders to a minimum and the same with the tracks,
Deafault content and the mod we are using on the night, the sim will run allot smoother

There aren't 25 spots on the server ? Can i at least train a bit with you, i must not do the race.

No you are not allowed on the GTL servers. You are banned from our Club.
You was asked many times to alter you driving to fit our club, which you never did
You was then given warnings, and finally you was told you were no longer welcome in the club. So please keep off the servers. That is what a ban means.

I'm licensed driver which means i'm able to join races in:

Supported Racing Games

We currently organize daily club races and leagues for the following racing games:
  • Assetto Corsa
  • F1 2012 - The Game
  • F1 2013 - The Game
  • Forza Motorsport 4/5
  • Formula Truck
  • Game Stock Car 2012
  • Gran Turismo 5/6
  • GRID 2
  • GT Legends
  • iRacing
  • Project CARS
  • RACE 07 Series
  • rFactor 2
  • Richard Burns Rally
So, i don't understand. Have i to be a premium member to join ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%