1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Dec 4, 2013] GSC: Stock Car V8 (Interlagos GP)

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

RACE CYCLE: Sunset

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race 30 minutes
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  2. Mick Aspinall

Mick Aspinall
    Premium Member

I have got hardly any seat time in this class (the shame) so its about time I started.
    If I can sort myself a easy setup and get consistent laps and keep it on the black stuff will be up for the race.
    At the Back:)
  3. Server is up!
  4. What time will this start? (In game time) so I can get an idea of how to tweak my settings.
  5. ARG1980

Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

I would like to sign up for this race. See you guys on Wednesday.
  6. 5pm , changed it to a sunset race due to fps issues at this track for alot of drivers
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Still going to be very cool, hope I can make it :thumbsup::)
  8. ARG1980

Is the server set to 5pm, so I can train on the server instead of the Test Day function in the game?
  9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Yes it is :)
  10. ARG1980

I am at the server now. Come join me for some practice.
  11. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I always drive with eyepoint moved very forward. During practice time on server everything works normal:

But on qualy my view change to this, which is for me undrivable (I am almost 2 sec slower):

Is it server issue or somebody set it up like this, because offline all sessions work fine and view doesn`t change like I am sitting on the back seats.
  12. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

It has something to do with your FOV

Maybe you must look at adjust seat and set a button for it.
    Look also in your options / Display to the setting Vertical FOV.
    Put this on default.

Maybe it helps.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Tnx for your answer. First I looked FOV (which was on 35, as it was during practice) and seat position was also the same as it was before.

Too bad I was really looking forward this race :(.
  14. Colin J. Fleming

Colin J. Fleming
    Premium Member

Matej run GSC sync see will that work, i had the same problem with the F3 and that sorted it out for me:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Tnx Colin. GSC sync really downloaded StockV8_cockpitinfo file, because I changed this line: Eyepoint=(0.391, 0.78, 0.44) // Driver eyepoint (cockpit view only) ( LEFT/RIGHT, UP/DOWN, FORWARD/BACK); from 0.44 to -0.44. So in practice that works fine and my setup stays as it has to be, but in Qualy it changes to default value. I don`t know why, because that view doesn`t give me any advantage and I am using it in all other games without problems. Strange and great shame, because I will have to pass all V8 races, I guess.
  16. ARG1980

Hi guys

The flu got me :(
    I have to withdraw.

Have a good race.
  17. Really enjoyed tonights race, great battle with @Troy Barman lost him after around 7 laps due to my mistake, apologies. But he caught up to me later on in the race for the last few laps.
    Also congrats to Nuno!
  18. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

It was a nice race.
    To many mistakes from myself.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Had lots of fun. Thanks everyone for a fun and clean race :D
    • Like Like x 1
  20. For my first club race it was alot of fun, It was a blast out there and i look forward to the next one:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.