Resource icon

Misc Debugging options mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
minimaul submitted a new resource:

Debugging options mod - Enables the debugging options menu

This mod enables the Debugging Options menu - it is inspired by the similar mods for F1 2013 and F1 2012.

Similarly to the mod for F1 2013, the "Infinite flashbacks" option has been changed to give you 999 flashbacks, as infinite flashbacks doesn't work.

It replaces the "states.bin" file in the "system" folder of...

Read more about this resource...

Hi!

Great work i just have one question : When i call the SC how can i "undeploy" it again?
I mean let's say after 4 laps because i don't want to do a whole race behind the SC :)

Thank you

I've discovered that this mod also adds a full season mode to the Grand Prix menu in the game which is an awesome bonus!:D It allows you to custom design your own season by number of races and different order of races:cool:. It also allows you to randomise your selection choice of grands prix to race.

I've tested it at the first two tracks of my custom designed season I set up - Brazil and Singapore. The race pace seemed to be correct for the 2014 cars by their tier, however qualifying was all over the place and seemed very random. The Mercedes AMG cars, for example, qualified 6th and 11th in Singapore but went on to finish first and second in the race. Also it was nice to see a Red Bull win a race for a change in this game, just as they have won a few this year in the real F1, with Ricciardo winning the Brazil race in this mode in my game.

I've discovered that this mod also adds a full season mode to the Grand Prix menu in the game which is an awesome bonus!:D It allows you to custom design your own season by number of races and different order of races:cool:. It also allows you to randomise your selection choice of grands prix to race.

I've tested it at the first two tracks of my custom designed season I set up - Brazil and Singapore. The race pace seemed to be correct for the 2014 cars by their tier, however qualifying was all over the place and seemed very random. The Mercedes AMG cars, for example, qualified 6th and 11th in Singapore but went on to finish first and second in the race. Also it was nice to see a Red Bull win a race for a change in this game, just as they have won a few this year in the real F1, with Ricciardo winning the Brazil race in this mode in my game.

Without this mod, you also can customise: it is the standard feature.

Hello,
i love this mod and it worked perfectly ...
But since i installed another few mods i wanted to deploy the SC and nothing happended ,so i reinstalled the vanilla F1 2014 and if i want to deploy the SC ,but still it still does not work or it takes up to 2 Laps until the SC comes out ...

Any help ?

Hey all,
I have a question. After changing the whether from rainy to clear and the tyre compound from wets to option, would it change the tires of the AI as well ? I dont want to give myself an advantage by switching tires I just wanted the weather to change.

Hey all,
I have a question. After changing the whether from rainy to clear and the tyre compound from wets to option, would it change the tires of the AI as well ? I dont want to give myself an advantage by switching tires I just wanted the weather to change.
When you set the weather to clear during a race the track will still be wet. You'll have to wait for the track to dry for it to take effect. This means you'll want to stay on the wet tyres until the track dries.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back