Resource icon

Misc Debugging and Top/bottom Teams Options 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
What i need to to get top team offers?

Start a YDT
Back to main menu
My f1 options / Driver Info / Driver Details
Restart Career
Go to debug options / Skip YDT or Select Team???

What i need to do???

Help, i try it but still say me "you need pass day 1... etc"

Edit: I Finally did it, its working now

PS: I have an issue when i use the mod, no matter what version i use. During race when i use a flashback, the 3 photo shots (1, 2, 3 go) disappear, only a photo with the cam im using (for a second)

Last edited:
What i need to to get top team offers?

Start a YDT
Back to main menu
My f1 options / Driver Info / Driver Details
Restart Career
Go to debug options / Skip YDT or Select Team???

What i need to do???
Help, i try it but still say me "you need pass day 1... etc"

Edit: I Finally did it, its working now

PS: I have an issue when i use the mod, no matter what version i use. During race when i use a flashback, the 3 photo shots (1, 2, 3 go) disappear, only a photo with the cam im using (for a second)
Oh, this one with no flashback anim. May make one with anim when free.

Winner updated Debugging Options Menu with a new update entry:

Adjust top teams offer order and include options for flashback anim

Top 7 teams included are: rb, fe, me, lr, mc, sa and wi, where top 5 teams are in current teams standing. I exclude fc and include wi for my preference.
You can choose to use flashback anim off (in "top teams anim off" folder) or flashback anim on ((in "top teams anim on" folder).
After replacement of the respective files, you need to take YDT (no need to pass) before the mod takes effect. Hence don't use Skip YDT.
You may continue with your current career session unless you want to change...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does using this mod mess with the tier levels of the top teams? I want to join Ferrari, but I still want to be fighting for top 5 positions.

Should not be if you have no other database or ai mods as this mod does not modify database or ai files.
Yup, you are right. Right after I posted I downloaded your file, started a new career and chose Ferrari, right away I was top 5 along with my teammate. Thanks for the great mod.

@Winner how do you convert the states.bin file back into the .bin extension after editing it?

I used Ryder's BXML converter to convert states.bin to states.xml
I edited states.xml
Then I used Fergo's BXML converter to convert states.xml to states.xml (in binary xml format).
I then changed the extension on the file from states.xml to states.bin

Game loads fine with my adjustments, but I can't scroll through any menus...the left & right keys don't work (everything else does).

What am I missing here?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back