Resource icon

Misc Debugging and Top/bottom Teams Options 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Strange but it doesn't work for me. I replace the file within the systems folder but nothing shows up in game.

No Debug menu on the main page or out on track. Is there something special I am supposed to do?

Winner updated Debugging Options Menu with a new update entry:

Add heavy rain to weather option in time trial

Add heavy rain to weather option for time trial as requested. Make backup of states.bin in system folder before replacing the file. Backup your saved games too.
Use of Toggle flashback anim option is still not recommended as you will lose your sound.
Eagerly waiting for CM patches before doing anymore updates/mods.

<Tested on genuine version>

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice work! many thanks. Don`t know if this year is possible, but in the F1 2012 with debugger menu you could skip YDT, it would be awesome if you could add this feature.

My bad sorry ! I think that option don't working for me, can use the debug menu in race but in main menu can't got further to the right :( Already passed YDT maybe is this why not getting the option?

Winner updated Debugging Options Menu with a new update entry:

Disable flashback animation

This version disables animation during flashback. Note that you will not be able to turn it on. (Using toggle flashback anim in debugging option will not work but instead will kill the sound).
Extra in this version is under difficulty setting in MyF1 or in the game pause option menu(when the game mode allows this), ABS can be turned on even if brake assist is off .

Make backup of states.bin in system folder and replace with the new file.
Tested offline and vanila version of the game. This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back