Dear Reiza.....mixed class option?

Hey guys....I love AMS , it's my " go to " sim for sure. But one of the things I really dig about RF2 and AC is that we can combie any car combination we wish. The old " Blancpain " mod for Stockcar Extreme did the exact same thing , so I'm thinking this may be a small code change of some type? I think this would be an awesome addition to this sim and something it really seems to be missing. It would be nice to be able to create our own type of endurance type racing. Even if the car combination doesn't make much sense to some , it would be nice if we could create our own combinations.

Using the all cars option lets you use any combo of cars you like but you dont appear to be able to select individual cars or proportions of cars to balance the classes as you wish and the AI stil has the issue of not being able to easily pass slower cars.

and in case you don `t know how to use all car option there is a big "All Cars and Tracks" at the bottom of class selection screen ... click that, wait for a second and than you can race anything against anything

and in case you don `t know how to use all car option there is a big "All Cars and Tracks" at the bottom of class selection screen ... click that, wait for a second and than you can race anything against anything

Really? What the heck. I must of been doing something wrong. The only thing I've seen is , when I click on " All cars " , select the car I want , it shows only that group of cars to practice / race against. Like V8 supercars.....it only shows that I'm able to race with them. If I wanted to throw in the stockcars along with them , I didn't see that option.

Pretty sure I missed it. I'll be firing up the sim here shortly. Thanks guys!

Just wanted to say thanks guys! I totally wish I would have asked this question sooner! I had no idea that the " All cars and tracks " button on the bottom , was an actual button! DOH!! I tried it out yesterday and it worked awesome , thank you!

Good point on UI design. It could easily be mistaken as a footer or title describing "all the cars" you are seeing right above it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back