1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc DDS Photo Track (ti_track) 1.0

DDS Photo Track (curtesy of ALKMNDZA)

• Like Like x 4
  1. thanks. nicely done.:cool:

2. thats pretty cool ^^

3. Nice and nice work again chiana :thumbsup::thumbsup:.. Bravo!!!!! :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks great job

5. where do I install this, I cant find non persistent folder??
    pls help?

6. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Something like

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012\frontend\b_nonpersistent.pssg

• Like Like x 1
  7. yes!

8. Very nice, thank you! :thumbsup:

For those of us who use the 2013 mod version, could it be possible to have one for Nürburgring with a German flag? (ti_nurburgring.dds)

And also, by taking the official F1 site tracks as a guide, I don't know if it would be possible to add the DRS detection points (like, say with red lines) and DRS activation points (like, say with green lines) as an update add-on?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for pointing me into the right direction Chianamik. I didn't use your file but I was so free to change my own file and I don't want to hijack your thread so I'm not going to release it, it is for personal use only.

10. Hi, can I ask again if this can be fixed?

[​IMG]

It's just one file (ti_nurburgring.dds)
    Thank you, and thanks for this mod! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hi again, chianamik!

I hope everything's fine. Since there's no response, I just did my own ti_nurburgring.dds file, but I'm not very good at inverting colors and erasing to alpha, and all that stuff (just started...) so my result is kind of awful (track smaller than it should be).:thumbsdown:
    :redface:
    [​IMG]

I still hope an update of your mod will be uploaded and available for download soon.

• Like Like x 1
  12. very nice work !! :thumbsup:

13. I went around all the way through Sunday, chianamik! :laugh:

Thanks for liking the ti_nurburgring.dds file I did, but I think I found better images and technique (although still too pixelated to my taste, but I don't know how to make it look better by now).
    [​IMG]

Maybe I can send this 342 KB .DDS file of mine to email boxes upon request, cause I don't know if I can upload it here. :speechless:

14. I like what you did there Gilles and I been busy as well myself let me know what you guys think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are just ideas...

• Like Like x 3