IS_VALID_TRACK=0 <-correct way
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0.03
SIN_LENGTH=0.5
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.2
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0.6
Thanks a lot, it works.
It still can be cut if you go on the oval, but when you use the track correctly, the bus stop cant' be cut.

I'm doing a update with the new stands....Still a WIP, missing polelights and stuff... But, if i get permission from terra21 i can share it in public when finished.
Screenshot_ford_gtlm_us_2017_daytona_2017_3-2-118-15-31-41.jpg

I'm doing a update with the new stands....Still a WIP, missing polelights and stuff... But, if i get permission from terra21 i can share it in public when finished.
View attachment 233793

Please remove the old grandstand at the backstraight and add the longer pit ext wall.

As this version replicates the 2017 track you could remove the grandstand on the backstraight, it was demolished during 2015. Should gain some performance.
View attachment 222378
On the pit exit there are missing some kerbs, walls and grass:View attachment 222379

I have an idea for a workaround to the walls on the banking That i got after playing the "le grand circuit" track- it has dirt berms that would launch you high into the air but still worked with collation at high speeds, have you tried angling the mesh so that it's not 90s to the road - maybe it could work better than the sinkhole it is now?

I have an idea for a workaround to the walls on the banking That i got after playing the "le grand circuit" track- it has dirt berms that would launch you high into the air but still worked with collation at high speeds, have you tried angling the mesh so that it's not 90s to the road - maybe it could work better than the sinkhole it is now?
which You should be familiar with because I just checked it to make sure i got the spelling write nad there is a common developer between the too -- now im less optimistic about my idea

Good to see sombody has picked up the battern on this one. I got to my wits end with this track and the collision issue on the banks. Let me know if you need help with anything. As i also did a lot of work on this track along with terra and may be able to help with info on issues we have delt with. May save you time etc etc.. ps would love to see what your doing. So maybe send over were your at so we can take a look. (Tera i may be speaking out of place for you. So just shout if your not up for this)

which You should be familiar with because I just checked it to make sure i got the spelling write nad there is a common developer between the too -- now im less optimistic about my idea

Sorry if this comes across rude its really not meant too

but these last two posts were quite hard to decipher, what is your idea for fixing the barriers?. its something i have tried many ways to fix including what you sort of suggest here i think???. i have tried running the road surface well under the wall. and also adding a invisible barrier at 90 degrees to the road surface. neither option fixed the issue properly. i also noticed that kunos cars seem to be more consistent with this issue. its very strange its almost like the the ac game engine has issues with collision physics at certain angles

please be my guest and do some playing around with different collision angles on the banks, see if you can glean any more of a insight

Sorry if this comes across rude its really not meant too

but these last two posts were quite hard to decipher, what is your idea for fixing the barriers?. its something i have tried many ways to fix including what you sort of suggest here i think???. i have tried running the road surface well under the wall. and also adding a invisible barrier at 90 degrees to the road surface. neither option fixed the issue properly. i also noticed that kunos cars seem to be more consistent with this issue. its very strange its almost like the the ac game engine has issues with collision physics at certain angles

please be my guest and do some playing around with different collision angles on the banks, see if you can glean any more of a insight

It was late sorry if it was cryptic.
(bare in mind that I write this not knowing what you have done to try and fix the issue)

the main thing im thinking is that if you go 200 mph into a wall face first the game will glitch - cant fix it the physic engine is just not good enough -- and if you did that in real life you'd be out of the race (and possibly dead) but what i'm thinking is how can we make it so that if you just brush the wall because you got loose and went too high how can we make it so that you don't get sucked into the wormhole.

And I thought that because the le grand circuit mod used dirt berms in some areas (because it's a historic map) and the collision seemed to work on them even at high speed it would be possible to use something like that on the turn walls so that you don't fall under the track when you just tap the wall which is something i've experienced.

My hunch is is that the game just can't handle the calculation of a car going so fast and then just having to stop -- thats why you drive partly through stopped cars when you are going fast - sim im thinking "is there a way to do this so that it's technically not a wall but it effectively works like one"

Id love to go try myself -- believe my I would have before posting this stuff if I could -- but with a job and internship that i'm working on right now I just don't have the free time teach myself how to properly set up mods in the game - so this is just thinking out loud, i'm not demanding anything.

tl:dr
I'm suggesting that an unorthodox method could be tried, in this way it wouldn't technically be a wall but it would be able to stop acrs in some way and most importantly it would work better than what's currently happening

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%