Daylight Saving

ok time for me to ask a silly question .. my head is a bit numb after the last few days and im now confussed..

i think we will still race at 20:00 hours english time .. time to make a fool of myself i think..
my head is a bit numb and confused:redface: .. and also im typing thing twice.....

You race at 20:00. But, your current time is GMT + 1

My current time is GMT + 2
My current time of writing this post is 07:22.

From a GMT clock website, the current time in London is
Tuesday, 2 April
6:23:19 a.m
(GMT + 1:00)

So, I still think we start at 19:00 GMT (for you that is 20:00 and for me 21:00).
Other RD clubs shifted also.

i think we will still race at 20:00 hours english time .. time to make a fool of myself i think..
my head is a bit numb and confused:redface: .......

Rene is correct. :thumbsup:
England (and the rest of Europe) have now moved to DST by advancing your clocks by one hour.
So in the new local English time, you will still be starting at the normal (local) time of 8PM.
In REAL time (GMT), it will actually be 7PM.

Here is the program I have always used to check / confirm event start times (very handy and includes all DST adjustment times around the world:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

thats what was confusing me as my race time doesnt change.. last year i lived in Holland and for a couple of weeks it changed then went back to 21:00 hours ..:)
But Warren in Australia is now having to get up 1 hour earlier to race.

Thanks Senad.. thats what i thought, it was the same as weve done for years..:redface:
if there was a change im sure it would be posted for us all to see..
All club races in RD should have the same start time across each sim, (ie official start time of first practice) or that's what i was lead to believe.. the actual race time may differ due to practice and qually sessions being of a different length..

ok time for me to ask a silly question .. my head is a bit numb after the last few days and im now confussed..

my head is a bit numb and confused:redface: .. and also im typing thing twice.....

I think we will always be at 8pm UK as GMT/BST is our local time ;)

Rupe Wilson they say it's tough at the top my friend :thumbsup:

It's funny how it is always the Brits who have the most problem understanding this. :p
They always think that even though they put their clocks forward an hour, that GMT changes. You have to realise that the rest of the world still has to reference to GMT (which never changes). :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back