1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

day of race

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Eric Martel, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Hi

if you place the day of race in weekend is big chance to have more people on the list,check for this idea,for me is the best choise for making a big lineup.

Eric Martel
  2. I'm in de rFactor RDLMS and in the Nations GP with Netkarpro both in the weekend ,so i cant join if its in the weekend.
  3. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Best days for me atm are Tuesday, Wednesday or Sunday nights.
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

its very hard for me to race during the week in the afternoon so week-ends would be better for me
  5. the weekend is the best time for ARCA race for attract some Canadian and american drivers here. sunday is not good for you Patrick?
  6. Sunday is not good for you, Eric?
  7. yes for me is good
  8. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

shall i make a poll guys?
  9. yes a poll is great and your idea for improve the situation for ARCA.

my idea:open your ears when a league is discussed here, for me this is not spam but need help and I think even here we need help on arca

my second is this: http://www.race2play.com/sim/show/12 ARCA european challenge
  10. ty for the link Andreas
  11. great win by Jeff Gordon
  12. +1 , good move on Bush - deserved win.
  13. Hi im new here =)
    And i just want to say that if you race every two weeks with the interwall you have now i cant join any race =( So weekends is something i prefere
  14. hi Jocke

Welcome here and for the race day is monday me too weekend is great but is not this.If you are interessted to join the group playe your name on ARCA race club on the top of ARCA forum,the next race is Chicagoland speedway.Do you have your skin if not i'm painter for you post me message here http://www.racedepartment.com/arca-sim-racing/40726-new-season-new-skin.html with all info brand,your#,sponsor and other info for helping me
  15. Thx.. I can race monday-sunday np.. but the current cycle you have(looks like every 2 weeks) means that the races are when i work evenings.. thats my only catch..

Ill submit a paint request... my own jobs have been compared with children painting with crayons ;-)
  16. yeah 2 week but you have TRM racing league too.place your name on the arca race for annonced your presence
  17. To clarify my problem
    Next race 7th march (monday) i work 1600-2400H CET
    Race after that (two weeks) i work 1600-2400H CET

Thats my issue =p
    I work alternating day and night shift..

So i cant sign up for a race i cant join =)
  18. ok np join when your time is correct with the schedule
  19. At TRM (racing with Race Department on alternate Mondays) we race on Tuesday nights at about 21:00 GMT

If you want to come along on Tuesday nights, you're more than welcome :)