• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

DaveyZ?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by FOG-Racecarmike, May 28, 2007.

1. FOG-Racecarmike

FOG-Racecarmike

Ratings:
    +0
    Arg! I must say sorry for posting this in the wrong place twice Stiggy! So here it is again and hopefully it is in the right place. :D

I posted this in the wrong forum, so here is the link to it:

http://www.rpmnet.org/forum/showthread.php?t=562

Read my post, it is #22 for more information.

Does anyone else know of this?

He has just done it to me again doing the same thing (by the way the reason why I cannot show a replay is because I have them turned off for more FPS).

He drives up and down causing mayhem and giving everyone false starts, at the end of it, there were only 2 people left in the server... There were 19.

I want justice for this, I had quallified 3rd.

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,398
    You want justice for something that happend 1 1/2 month ago? Ok.. you are right and he is wrong! Please let us stop this discussion now ok. You made your point :)

3. FOG-Racecarmike

FOG-Racecarmike

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes but if you read my post he did it again a couple of days ago.