Resource icon

Textures Datsun windshield banner/decal! 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
VERSACEFETUS submitted a new resource:

Datsun windshield banner/decal! - Windshield banner that says Datsun

Link to GyroscopicDesign's original clear tinted windows tex: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/clean-windows-tinted-version.13207/
Clear tinted windows with about a 1/4 width yellow outlined with baby blue on black banner that reads Datsun. Also very easy to change in color if you just open it up with Paint.net or whatever you have or i can make one upon request :D
View attachment 178163 View attachment 178164 View attachment 178165

Read more about this resource...

Just played the game and found a bug. As we know a lot of the textures are shared between the vehicles, apparently the windshields are all shared, so the decal shows up on van and truck. If anyone can find a fix for this please let me know (although i don't think there will be one unless the developer splits shared assets) sorry about this guys if you don't want it but like the clear windows then go ahead and just use the clear windows textures by Gyro.

Also, for anyone asking or wondering, my suspension setup SHOULD NOT be used for driving, unless on highway. This setup is the lowest of the low for stance and picture purposes only.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%