• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Textures Datsun windshield banner/decal! 1.1

Windshield banner that says Datsun

1. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3
    VERSACEFETUS submitted a new resource:

Datsun windshield banner/decal! - Windshield banner that says Datsun

Read more about this resource...

2. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3
    Btw this does in fact cover the windshield from the inside as well, so visibility is somewhat limited but personally i don't think it's too bad.

3. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3
    Just played the game and found a bug. As we know a lot of the textures are shared between the vehicles, apparently the windshields are all shared, so the decal shows up on van and truck. If anyone can find a fix for this please let me know (although i don't think there will be one unless the developer splits shared assets) sorry about this guys if you don't want it but like the clear windows then go ahead and just use the clear windows textures by Gyro.

4. mogge

mogge

Ratings:
    +2
    How did u get tilted wheels?

5. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3
    Satsuma tuner with the mod loader thing looks sexy right? :sneaky:

6. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3
    if you want i can post a pic of my settings i put in for it to look like that (my settings don't work with the fender flares and rally tires are too damn big)

7. mogge

mogge

Ratings:
    +2
    What are the bottons to press to make the tilted

8. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3
    To open the mod press f4, then front camber (tilt) is pageup/pagedown and rear is insert/delete

9. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3
  10. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3
    Also, for anyone asking or wondering, my suspension setup SHOULD NOT be used for driving, unless on highway. This setup is the lowest of the low for stance and picture purposes only.

11. VERSACEFETUS

VERSACEFETUS

Ratings:
    +3