Resource icon

Misc Database Mod 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
fLQElHC.jpg

Not so good to see there, since the smoke is not so clear...

87FOCJc.jpg

Some small...teaser of things coming in 2.0 :p

And on the last picture: No, im not the Red Bull...

Last edited:
Do i need to start a new profile for the changes to appear ? I really don't want to start a new season again because i've already reached the half way mark. What all changes to the game I can make if I just want to make life a little easier in my current season ?

Thanks

you are sure that this database doesn't affect carrer?

If you have a career started on 1.9, then you wont need a new career for 2.0 update. But, if you dont have downloaded this mod yet, then you need a new career. You can continou on youre old career, but then you won't get all the database updates to work before you start a new profile and career

I've started my career with V1.0, do I need to restart my profile now as well?

You should have all the changes that are not in the database, like AI agression, AI overtake, Rain chance and all that. The only thing I can not say 100% sure is all the database updates, but the main database changes was in version 1.0, so if you are happy with the AI performance and all that in youre career, then there is just to continue on youre career ;)

You should have all the changes that are not in the database, like AI agression, AI overtake, Rain chance and all that. The only thing I can not say 100% sure is all the database updates, but the main database changes was in version 1.0, so if you are happy with the AI performance and all that in youre career, then there is just to continue on youre career ;)
Hey .. just a quick question regarding the database edit ... what all stuff did u edit ? because I dont want to start a new profile again so just wanted to know what changes I might not have.

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back