Resource icon

Misc Database Mod 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
well..i tried to edit the HP but seems there is no effect on it..could anyone help me?
and also i want to chance the terrible tyre wear. which vales do i have to chance to decrease it?
thanks anyway :)

Excuse me sir, but how did you get "Williams Martini Racing" instead of "Williams Racing" on the stands/results list?! Thanks!

I was about to send you the mod link, but I see that you allready had a discusion there about how to get it to work. And from what I read about the problem you had with it, than you need to edit youre language file. But I dont know what language you need and also just has the english file on my pc so I cant help more...

well..i tried to edit the HP but seems there is no effect on it..could anyone help me?
and also i want to chance the terrible tyre wear. which vales do i have to chance to decrease it?
thanks anyway :)

EGO database editor, then f1teams and there it should be front_tyre_wear and rear_tyre_wear that you can change on each team. I think thats what you meant?...

I was about to send you the mod link, but I see that you allready had a discusion there about how to get it to work. And from what I read about the problem you had with it, than you need to edit youre language file. But I dont know what language you need and also just has the english file on my pc so I cant help more...
All right! Is there any possibility of you to know how I can edit the language file? I'd be grateful if help me out with that!

If you see the screenshots from version 1.8 then you can see that Red Bull was number 2 in construction, and Ricciardo was 3rd overall, just Nico and Hamilton in front om him

Yes, nice!
Are you able to tweak the braking point? I mean, I done a race in Hockenheim and in the back straight I can brake at the 100m board with over 330km/h. It's so unrealistic. And it's too easy to overtake the AI drivers.
This year due to higher top speeds and 50Kg heavier power unit, the braking distance should be a little bit longer than 2013.

Impressive.
I have some questions with Ego database editor if I edit AI driver the performance doesn't change so much I remember in 2013 I did some test with speed in out(0,1 and 0,1) but Rosberg was still fast.

If I edit the main CTF does it affect the AI? With extra grip for example 1,11 I am 3 seconds faster but my teamate not.

Hello :)

I want to edit my Database just for fun. But my Question: which program i should use?

my EGO Database Editor (Version 11.0.2013.1006) say when i open the Database" The program failed to convert!"

Help me :speechless:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years