1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Database for Toyota TRD F1 Team (skin) ,Sony Honda (skin) and McLaren - Honda (also skin) V 1.2.1

Japanese are back !

1. Taira Capeta submitted a new resource:

Database for Toyota TRD F1 Team (skin) ,Sony Honda (skin) and McLaren - Honda (also skin) - Japanese are back !

Read more about this resource...
    - Over-powered Japanese engines
    - Broken balance
    - Vettel in the middle-pack
    - Too much Tier 1 teams
    - Super Kamui Kobayashi (Please stay in F1:notworthy:) and Jules Bianchi (Get well soon:cry:)
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  2. Improvements and fixing bugs (Pre-1.0)
    +Now , Toyota and Honda are a bit hard to challenge Tier 1 team ,eg : Ferrari .
    +TRD is more stable but Honda can give out more power(than Mercedes ,of cause ;))
    ± Williams get back into bloody Tier 2
    -Skip time or simulate the qualify session might pull you down from the table:O_o:
    -Still don't know how driver's skill in database.bin works ..............
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  3. I suggest using the Lamborghini mod instead of the ps4 one
  4. Is it possible to improve only Toyota (Marusia)? I don't want to destroy balance of power between teams, but I want stronger Toyota :)
  5. That is the problem of the skin's custom handling or ???? Actually the engine power didn't change the fact that the car is weak .........
  6. IDK ...... I don't quite like that and it just changing of skin (That 3 actually are but in details )
  7. I would like to have stronger AI Toyota drivers (like in this mod) but not stronger AI Honda (Caterham) etc. And I don't know how to do it:(. Can you give me some counsel please?

By the way, your skins are beautiful:).
  8. Yes , of cause I will make another version (I am quite busy right now ... ) for only Toyota or Honda (Actually ,Kamui is just lack of power ,he drives well ) , next version a powerful Toyota maybe ...... For Bianchi !
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  9. Ok, thank you :) :thumbsup:
    Can I ask you when it will be complete?
  10. I believe in this week ...... You want to keep text changes or not ?
  11. NICE:):thumbsup:
    Why not?
  12. Sorry for disappear since I got exam and kart racing ........ Now, I am working on AI(s)' engine power plus realistic gearbox (TESTING)
  13. And I know what Japanese do : Round down their engine power when announce XD ,I think Honda got 850 BHP + ,so I know why Honda-Mugen drop to bottom in-game now !