Resource icon

Misc Data, Perfo, Language 1997 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I see, well I am currently into these corrections but not for real performance as I'd like to have an equal field.
What I've noticed is the driver's performance (ai_driver) doesn't do anything (maybe when skipping sessions) but the .ctf especially aero_cd_max / aero_cd_min / mass values (fe2 has much less aero_cd_ values lmost half at some tracks and lower mass ).

Yesterday I haven't noticed the ai tier levels, might be the values for those performance will change something (f1team virtual performance doesn't do anything as well ...), am currently at (real) work but editing the .ctf and database (got nothing to do here ...)

When I test them today evening at home and they'll do as I like, I might find the time to try real performance values if I find '97 records.

I am curious why some .ctf files of team XYZ have setups refering to another team, got no clue yet if that really does something as one team has vi1.mid setup which does obviously not exist.

'bout the decals: I've put the default file back and took the medium level from realistic damage mod into the game, feels more realistic to me - especially in Monaco ;)

I guess I was right with the .CTF as well to play with the database (aggression, control, mistakes, speed_in, speed_out) seems to work fine.
I am on a good way to have a challenging ai_performance which is equal in three tiers (in db all are tier 2 but in .ctf I have three different aero and mass values).
cvwodo5h.jpg

9rez7s9g.jpg

O. Panis was me, the speed_out is currently a bit too low and I might put semi pro mod back into it (I'm driving at intermediate level)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%