Resource icon

Misc Data, Perfo, Language 1997 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Parcontre quand je fais upload a file, je ne peux pas voir ma database lol.
Premiere fois que je partage sur se site, si tu peux me dire comment faire...

Il faut que tu aille dans la section ressource a gauche de download (old) dans le menu du site. Ensuite ta database, place la dans un fichier zip

You need to go in ressource section left of download (old) into the website menu. After took your database into a zip files.

If you want to discuss this mod in French then please do it by PM.

RD only allows English in the forum, so please stick to the rules. Thanks.

....... my finger is hovering over the 'delete post' button at the moment, please do not make me use it :cautious:

With the new upload systems, someone of your team have make a edited tutorial for how to do. I was lost myself to find how XD. So new guyz probably lost also to try it in download (old) section

If you want to discuss this mod in French then please do it by PM.

RD only allows English in the forum, so please stick to the rules. Thanks.

....... my finger is hovering over the 'delete post' button at the moment, please do not make me use it :cautious:

you are right, I also thought for a while now that they shouldn't be writing in French, but you can't delete this download (not that it works anyway, but still) ;)

I have also made a database which is working (at least for me). It is based of Demy van Zoggel Realism Mod with changes for sc-mod and from this thread incl. nationalities and car numbers. But I don't know how to upload ^^.

I have also made a database which is working (at least for me). It is based of Demy van Zoggel Realism Mod with changes for sc-mod and from this thread incl. nationalities and car numbers. But I don't know how to upload ^^.

Its Ressource in the menu up there, but give a media fire link to Golvellius59, he will update is upload. He just to mention you fix those part. Because if you upload yourself this files, we will got to much same tread for the same database XD

The performance is ultra unrealistic, MSC driving 4sec faster than everyone else (Ferrari are ultra fast IRV just has bad speed_out value, 1997 the Ferrari were not the absolut beasts) while the lower teams get lapped already at lap 9 in Melbourne.
The decals are too crazy, the values are too low, driving 40km/h in Monaco sidewards into a wall results immediatly in a loss of your tyre.

The performance is ultra unrealistic, MSC driving 4sec faster than everyone else (Ferrari are ultra fast IRV just has bad speed_out value, 1997 the Ferrari were not the absolut beasts) while the lower teams get lapped already at lap 9 in Melbourne.
The decals are too crazy, the values are too low, driving 40km/h in Monaco sidewards into a wall results immediatly in a loss of your tyre.

I know the problem, but the other problem is im really bad about this aspect.... nobody good on this domain didnt really give me an help so.... Im really lost about how to correct that

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%