• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

data.mix problem

Discussion in 'MotoGP 16' started by RaDiCaL, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RaDiCaL

RaDiCaL

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    First of all i have to say that i have tried alot mods for Motogp 15 and VRtG...so i think i'm not a beginner.
    But...
    If i use modified data.mix like the 2017 update the game freezes at Startup.
    What i have done:
    I opened the data.mix with the mixfile remixer and extract the files into a new Folder on Desktop. Then i copied the files from the mod into the Folder and overwrite the old.
    After this i create a new data.mix file (SBK-X/V8) with the remixer from the Folder on the Desktop and copy this data.mix into the game Folder. And after i start the game it freezes...

Can someone tell me please whats the Problem?

regards
    Michael

2. RaDiCaL

RaDiCaL

Ratings:
    +0
    so many modders here and nobody knows help?

3. ReZ

ReZ

Ratings:
    +116
    what about the checkboxes in remixer ? i only have checked "compress files" and left the others empty. never had any problems so far with remixed files.