DashMeterPro for Assetto Corsa on Android - issues

Does anybody use this app?

It is great and I really like it when it works but every 0.75 to 1.25 laps it keeps crashing, which obviously renders it useless. It is not crashing on my phone, but it is on my Windows 8.1 64 bit PC that keeps crashing and it pops up an error window on screen, throwing me out of the game and therefore losing control of the car on that lap. I have tried running as administrator and without with same results. Followed the instructions etc fine as it works for a limited time before the Windows app crashes.

This is annoying especially as I just paid £6.50 odd for it on the a Google store. Anybody else getting a similar thing or know a fix?

And yes, I did download the Test version of the app before buying that said it would work fine. I also emailed the developers to ask a few questions about the reasoning for the differing version as I have a few of the games meaning I would need to buy 3/4 versions of the app.

Here is what I get, and as you see the DMP app on the phone does not display same gear etc as onscreen car due to Windows app crashing and disconnecting. You can also see on screen that I am only on my first lap:
image.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%