• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

dashboard with detailed fuel?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Simon Fillingham, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Simon Fillingham

Simon Fillingham
    Premium

Ratings:
    +137
    i was using 'sim racing dashboard' by simracing-tools.de but since a recent r3e update this piece of software has become incompatible with the game.

i liked this app because it would give fuel readouts to a decimal place rather than just whole units, making it easier and more precise to make accurate fuel estimations.

the dashboards i see available only have whole unit fuel readouts, which is the same as displayed on the in game HUD.

so, does anyone know of a dashboard that can be displayed on my phone/tablet that has fuel readings to a decimal place or 2 decimal places?? (example: 2.3 or 2.34 litres per lap)

2. CptEinsicht

CptEinsicht
    Premium

Ratings:
    +39
    i run dashmeter pro and it has a fuel widget with 2 decimal places

• Like Like x 1
  3. Simon Fillingham

Simon Fillingham
    Premium

Ratings:
    +137
    Thanks, ill get that setup.

4. Shaun Huelskamp

Shaun Huelskamp
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Simon Fillingham

Simon Fillingham
    Premium

Ratings:
    +137
    Thanks Shaun. I've already forked out £4.99 for Dashmeter Pro, nevermind.
    Although i can't see id need it on any other of my Sims as various apps provide the relevant on-screen info. Unfortunately just R3E lacking in this department!

6. CptEinsicht

CptEinsicht
    Premium

Ratings:
    +39
    sim dashboard looks nice but i can only use dashmeter pro because only with this app i can connect via usb tethering.
    Wifi connection to the smartphone on my rig is to weak and unstable...