• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Dashboard Camera's 1.2.5

Camera's that take advantage of the on board effects while also giving you improved visibility

1. WagnumPI

WagnumPI

Ratings:
    +477
    WagnumPI submitted a new resource:

Dashboard Camera's - Camera's that take advantage of the on board effects while also giving you improved visibility

Read more about this resource...

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +539
    does it replace some camer or add new one? .. FOV is changable I assume, thanx

3. WagnumPI

WagnumPI

Ratings:
    +477
    Oh its nothing fancy, ive just spent the time moving each cars "in car camera" to the desired point in the cockpit where it feels good to me. If you install them and dont like them, you can just click on the reset to default button for each cockpit camera position :)

4. WagnumPI

WagnumPI

Ratings:
    +477
    WagnumPI updated Dashboard Camera's with a new update entry:

Amendment to the 599XX camera

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. WagnumPI

WagnumPI

Ratings:
    +477
  6. WagnumPI

WagnumPI

Ratings:
    +477
  7. Pol85

Pol85

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. First, thanks for your job. How can I uninstall it? I don't see the "view.ini" in each car's folder.

8. WagnumPI

WagnumPI

Ratings:
    +477
    If you didnt back up the original files and you no longer want the changes made, use the in car camera tool from the side bar in game,click on the default button and save it.