Dash App?

Someone told me about a Dash App that works on Android last night but I can't remember what it was called, can anyone recommend one please?

I wonder if it's anything to do with the updates for R3E. The rfactor(2) versions seem to work fine. Occasionally my R3E seems stuck at 99% for ages even though I'm getting decreased grip through the FFB - either that or I'm just driving like a plank:p

Well I've downloaded dashpro how do I her the thing working. I found some ' nstructions but i cant translate them to windows 10
I'm at work at the moment so can't verify, but off the top of my head, I set my phone to USB tethering in the phones settings. Connect phone to pc via USB. Run the test application in administrator mode on Windows. If successful a message should pop up on your phone saying you're linked. Sounds a bit garbled but I think that's the gist of it. I'll have a proper look when I get back in the morning.

I''ve have it on android tablet and can't seem to find the tethering setting
Mine was under 'Settings' > 'More' > 'Mobile Network Sharing' > 'USB network setting' > 'Smart Network Sharing.' You can also use Wifi if tethering isn't available.

Once the app is on your tablet, run it, hold your finger on the screen until the Preferences menu appears. 'Preferences' > 'Help' will show you your tablets IP address.

Download http://sensadigit.com/media/plugins_dmp/DashMeterCom_GTRx_v1_2_0.zip and extract the folder to anywhere on your PC. Open it and the should be a file 'preferences.' Open that and substitute the Android IP_1 value with your tablet's IP address.(I also did the same for the IP_2 and IP_3 values.)

Save and Close that and open the app on your tablet. Run 'DashmeterCom_GTR' in admin mode on your PC, if all is good you should see the connected message on you Android screen. If not, go back to the 'preferences' file on your PC and change.'Extended_Buffer_Size = false;' to 'true.' Run everything again. Make sure nothing is downloading in the background on your tablet as well because I found that tends to bugger things up a bit.

Hope that helps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years