Resource icon

Skins Dark McLaren Fix Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alex Werner submitted a new resource:

Dark McLaren Fix Mod - Skin mod to fix original painting

I'm really disappointed with this game, there are many failures. I was terrified with of this painting MP4-29, looks more like graffiti than a silver car. I tried to do the actual painting with the black sidepods and the SAP logo, but problems with mirroring it unfeasible. It was what I could do. I hope you enjoy!

Before:
View attachment 67558

After:
View attachment 67559

More pics:

Read more about this resource...

i was planning to make actual livery of MP4-29 from a long time ago but seems CM.. i cant understand. is the black silver paint related to Johnny Walker thingy (that might be the reason why they made the preseason livery instead)? they didn't put Johnny Walker on the car before Monaco. ridiculous, and the layout and UV maps of the texture don't give us a chance for the fix.

despite of that, good job for the fix :thumbsup:

i was planning to make actual livery of MP4-29 from a long time ago but seems CM.. i cant understand. is the black silver paint related to Johnny Walker thingy (that might be the reason why they made the preseason livery instead)? they didn't put Johnny Walker on the car before Monaco. ridiculous, and the layout and UV maps of the texture don't give us a chance for the fix.

despite of that, good job for the fix :thumbsup:
They could've used the Melbourne livery, guess they were too lazy or some kind of license deal they had with McLaren.

So annoyed with Codies for this. Are black side-pods really so much of an issue for them that they couldn't be included? They've managed to get all the cars pretty much spot on in previous years.

If McLaren let Jenson go in favour of Alonso at the end of the season they'll lose my support anyway. So I guess it won't matter in 2015

Great mod though dude. The silver/chrome paint looks much much better :) Why don't you guys work for Codemasters?

Who do they have doing the skins? Blind mice?

Can u make a little improvement?i couldn't even open my eyes because of the
Metal reflector
;)

emp.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back