Resource icon

Apps Danny Giusa's tyre temperatures 1.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
How sad really when considering Rfactor from oh so long ago had it, lol, I guess that's progress for you. I had an Excel spreed sheet program that I would plug in figures like the 3 temps, and it would tell me to lower/increase pressure, to adjust camber. it asked questions about corners if over steer or under steer, and it would suggest suspension changes, very advanced I see now for its time, since theres nothing like that now.

Cant get the app to work...I had steam checked integrity, reaquired one file, changed enable_dev_apps to 1. I can see the app under general settings in-game but when I go drive, I cant see the app at the right side of the screen. Now, I checked logs and there is even nothing inside py_log.

Could have I done something wrong?

Attachments

• log.txt
    168.7 KB · Views: 323
You are not the first one with this. The error indicates that there is something wrong when importing acsys (which is part of AC). I couldn't solve this issue for the other person, so I fear I have to give up with that :( Sorry.

Any ideas in this thread how to find what is the optimal tire temps for various unsupported tires? Like the mazda 787b..

Does anyone have a list? Couldnt someone release an update file for this mod which automatically recognizes the various tires?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%