Resource icon

Apps Danny Giusa's tyre temperatures 1.6.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can't make this app work!

I am running the lastest AC version, have installed this app in the proper folders, turned it on Assetto's Launcher, but I can't see the app button at the right side while in game. That does not happen with other apps. Also noticed this with other tyre temp apps...

Any Solution?

Can't make this app work!

I am running the lastest AC version, have installed this app in the proper folders, turned it on Assetto's Launcher, but I can't see the app button at the right side while in game. That does not happen with other apps. Also noticed this with other tyre temp apps...

Any Solution?

Please post your py_log.txt and log.txt from <Documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs

You accidently deleted the directory assettocorsa\apps\python\system. Perform a steam integrity check and afterwards it should work again.

Thanks.

The folder was not deleted, but I ran integrity check anyway and Steam could not validate 14 files. It reacquired those missing files. Then I reinstalled the app to make sure it would work, but the problem persists. I did again integrity check and it said 1 file was missing. Still not working.

Thanks.

The folder was not deleted, but I ran integrity check anyway and Steam could not validate 14 files. It reacquired those missing files. Then I reinstalled the app to make sure it would work, but the problem persists. I did again integrity check and it said 1 file was missing. Still not working.

Please post your logs again... I can't help without the logs.

Did you try to disable all other apps in apps/python (or maybe even physically move them to another directory) and try again with only tyre_temp enabled? I'm seeing some other apps reporting errors in py_log.txt, maybe this is the reason for non-working tyre temps.

Did you try to disable all other apps in apps/python (or maybe even physically move them to another directory) and try again with only tyre_temp enabled? I'm seeing some other apps reporting errors in py_log.txt, maybe this is the reason for non-working tyre temps.

I did as you said, also disabled original apps and left only tyre temp enabled. Nothing related to Tyre Temp app while in game. Reinstalled the app. Got Nothing. Integrity Checked. Nothing again. I didn't want to reinstall the whole game =/

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 284
  • log.txt
    167.2 KB · Views: 358
Hmm then I have no more ideas (you are using the latest version 1.6.2, aren't you?). The line where the error occurs is when importing the file acsys.py which should be in your apps/python/system/ directory and this is shipped with Assetto Corsa. After the steam integrity check it should be there and I have no idea why the import fails...

Are you using 32 bit force mode?

You might try to install the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)" from http://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=5555 but it really should not be needed, because AC should come with this.

Hmm then I have no more ideas (you are using the latest version 1.6.2, aren't you?). The line where the error occurs is when importing the file acsys.py which should be in your apps/python/system/ directory and this is shipped with Assetto Corsa. After the steam integrity check it should be there and I have no idea why the import fails...

Are you using 32 bit force mode?

You might try to install the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)" from http://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=5555 but it really should not be needed, because AC should come with this.

After the assetto corsa update the app worked. But It says "unknown (70-120)" below the tires, seems it is not recognizing automatically.

Last edited:
Yes a lot of things regarding tyres changed in recent versions.

Aristoteles has mentioned that they want to do something about tyre temp apps. Either they are developing their own, or they change the API to get the information out to the modders. Nothing happened yet, but I don't want to invest time and work into something which might die soon.

If they go the other route, I'll be fine to update it. I'd expect that they add the optimal temp range to the API then.

Yes a lot of things regarding tyres changed in recent versions.

Aristoteles has mentioned that they want to do something about tyre temp apps. Either they are developing their own, or they change the API to get the information out to the modders. Nothing happened yet, but I don't want to invest time and work into something which might die soon.

If they go the other route, I'll be fine to update it. I'd expect that they add the optimal temp range to the API then.

I understand you. Thanks for helping me.

Hi Michael,

The values shown are the following:

outer upper value: current temperature (°C)
outer mid value: current pressure (psi)
outer lower value: wear (%) as delivered by the AC API (100% = full grip level)
inner upper values: temperature range of current lap
inner lower value: maximum pressure

T
HTH
so the inner upper values the smaller of the numbers arent a middle temp and inner tyre temp value with the outer upper value being the outside temp of the tyre??

i dont think i have seen any apps that look at the 3 temps across the tyre like you can see in the pits on the car status screen, ít would be a huge help in setting up the car better if those 3 temps values are known.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%