Daniel Ricciardo

IIRC Webber had tested the new front wing and said he didn't like it. Only when Vettel needed a wing was there fuss about the situation.

And when a team says that there was only one new wing available, and they're giving it to the man in the best position in the championship, well, what makes more sense than that?

Suddenly Webber was being treated unfairly? lol

Good luck mate.Just have a few cameras set up around your car when you go to bed at night to catch whoever sabotages the cars for the 2nd driver.
Stick it up em brother! ;)

Part of me thinks that Ricciardo is the new Vettel in the eyes of Red Bull.

Think about it, Vettel has NEVER public ally committed his future to Red Bull. The constant rumours of his 'agreement' with Ferrari never die, meaning there's some truth there somewhere.
The team even said they wouldn't stop him leaving.

I think maybe the tides have changed and Danny will be the new golden boy.
If for no other reason than the fact that it validates their Young Driver Programme.

Tinfoil cap on Chris?
:D

P.S. Loved Daniel Ricciardo's chesire grin after all that has happened!
Would love him at Ferrari to be honest.
Would fill Albert Park to the brim with all the Italian Aussies here.

I may be a loyal Silver Arrows fan, but, I really admire Daniel Ricciardo. I love how even if he has a bad race weekend, he smiles and works hard to do even better.

Good on you, Daniel! That attitude will get you very far in your career! :) :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 161052

It was a good points finish for his team's home race.

Even though Hamilton is the World Champion, and, I could not be any happier about that. I think Daniel has been the best driver all season.

If he was also in a Mercedes, there's a possibility he could have outclassed Rosberg and maybe Hamilton.

Daniel Ricciardo is my driver of the year.

Even though Hamilton is the World Champion, and, I could not be any happier about that. I think Daniel has been the best driver all season.

If he was also in a Mercedes, there's a possibility he could have outclassed Rosberg and maybe Hamilton.

Daniel Ricciardo is my driver of the year.
Agreed,
When you then factor in that he had done a pretty quick journey through FR3.5/GP2, F1 with HRT, Toro Rosso and this was his first season in a "competitive car".
The other "big boys" Hamilton, Alonso, Vettel, Button all world champions with 8 years plus in winning cars and he bowed to no one.
He replaced Webber who was a very good driver but was outclassed by Vettel and turned the tables.
He took a 4X WDC and made him look a tad ordinary.
He was the only non M/Benz driver to win a race.
That IMO is something special and in my books he is the most valuable driver in F1.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 83 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%