Damm you Reiza!

Yes It is very good sim.... :thumbsup:

A MUST HAVE FOR ANY VIRTUAL DRIVER... SATISFACTION GUARANTEED :inlove::thumbsup:

Power and Glory will always get some of my time though too... but im constantly thinking of this Sim, if im not playing it im fiddling with Nvidia Inspector settings & reading about the different AA options to squeeze every little bit of graphical goodness out of it.

yesterday i was crook and stayed home but my wife works from home and i "wasn't allowed" to play the Sim... paced around all day wanting to get on and do laps :D

I really wish I had gotten Formula Truck when I got GSC (in the bundle, of course) but I only found out about that bundle after the fact. :(

Now I am outa money, and staring at Formula Truck... :/

Has this happened within the last 30 days? If yes we can cancel your GSC2013 purchase so you can get the bundle. Contact us via PM here or through sales@reizastudios.com .

At first I was like "it's OK, it's OK, I have enough sims, I have enough sims, it doesn't matter that everyone says this one is the best ever, I have GSC2012 and still enjoy that, there are other more-different sims like AC I will be buying in the future, I don't need this one too..."

But then I was like, "Screw it, I'm buying."

You just earned another satisfied customer :D

EDIT: Well, I'll be more satisfied when my download speed picks up.... :(:p

Last edited:
I so hope it's a matter of literally few days until the official release, because I didn't bother with the Release Candidate (I thought to myself "I can wait few more days and be sure to have "bugless version"), and now looking at all those screens, videos and opinions I am getting really impatient ;)

I so hope it's a matter of literally few days until the official release, because I didn't bother with the Release Candidate (I thought to myself "I can wait few more days and be sure to have "bugless version"), and now looking at all those screens, videos and opinions I am getting really impatient ;)

Ha ha do it!!!! yes there are a few bits to sort but it doesn't spoil the experience in my opinion. Best sim I've played :thumbsup: (Bill is on it's way Reiza :D)

I agree with everyone here.. I'm fairly new to car Sim racing. I'm a motorcycle Sim player and this game has got me hooked. i got the t500 wheel and this just feels amazing to me.. granted I've lowered the AI to like 75 percent just to keep up with them..ha ha, but that's a good thing cause it means i wont be beating them anytime soon, and that's where the longevity of the game will come thru. The only thing i don't like is that i play on a single moniter and i wish i can zoom in a bit more than 100 percent.

I agree with everyone here.. I'm fairly new to car Sim racing. I'm a motorcycle Sim player and this game has got me hooked. i got the t500 wheel and this just feels amazing to me.. granted I've lowered the AI to like 75 percent just to keep up with them..ha ha, but that's a good thing cause it means i wont be beating them anytime soon, and that's where the longevity of the game will come thru. The only thing i don't like is that i play on a single moniter and i wish i can zoom in a bit more than 100 percent.

Hi Mavr1c...simply change your FOV (Field of View) from default to around say 40 ish and that will bring everything forward a bit more. It's different for each vehicle so you will need to change it to suit your driving preference. You can find FOV in the display options menu.

You sound like my kind of racer Mav, maybe we can do some racing together, 75% is my standard as well at the moment lol and I have the T500.

Hi Mavr1c...simply change your FOV (Field of View) from default to around say 40 ish and that will bring everything forward a bit more. It's different for each vehicle so you will need to change it to suit your driving preference. You can find FOV in the display options menu.

Thanks for the help, I will try that tonight. It's really an awesome game.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%