PC1 damage

rite guys trying my hardest to actually enjoy this game but cant.my main problem is i aint getting any damage at all even if run into a wall at 100mph i can just drive away with no damage.have checked all the setting on numerous occasions just incase i missed something but everything is how it should be.have unistalled now 3times but still same.getting to the point now that it guna getting unistalled again for good.any ideas would be veri grateful many thx

I had access to the early beta versions, and of course the final release version of the game. I noticed the release version they took out a lot of the damage in terms of the amount that happens during collisions..............so copied over the files that affect the damage from an older beta version (1 year old I think), and voila, the release version (PC) finally has lots of damage!!

I would release a patch mod for it but not sure where to post it, its only a small sized update....

One thing to append to my last post on here, I only play F1 (sorry, Formula A in this game.....!), so the damage files will only affect Formula A cars, looks amazing on Monaco (oooops, I mean Azure Circuit...)...........

One more thing for sure this time.................don't think its non-existent on certain cars due to them not being implemented yet, I think they restricted the damage on certain cars like the Formula A due to reasons they couldn't control............because damage was in the early beta's for Formula A for sure, big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had access to the early beta versions, and of course the final release version of the game. I noticed the release version they took out a lot of the damage in terms of the amount that happens during collisions..............so copied over the files that affect the damage from an older beta version (1 year old I think), and voila, the release version (PC) finally has lots of damage!!

I would release a patch mod for it but not sure where to post it, its only a small sized update....
Yes please! If you could upload the files, that would be cool. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back