Dallara FX/17

Cars Dallara FX/17 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Needs a Nest thermostat livery :D Love it!

Nest-AutoTune.jpg

I love how you have the Transit lingering in the background. About chuckability, I just thought it to be a good translation of "kann man gut um die Ecke werfen" ;) Urban dictionary has other ideas tho:
Chuckability
Where someone of petite stature can be manoeuvred quickly into different sex positions. This is usually followed by a savage pounding of the pelvic area. Chuckability is usually measured on a scale of 1-10.
:roflmao:

Just had to write a short review to this awesome car :)

I work as a car-journalist for TopGear Germany and I have driven a lot of performance cars over the last few months and years. But this "Dallara" is something really great. I love the sound, I love the handling (although a bit more rear end grip / tyres that generate heat faster) would be nice. It is so much fun wrestling the car around corners and trying not to slide too much. Only wish I have is a shorter gearbox but I think this has to do with the high reving bike engine.

Nontheless: Great, great work you have done and if it would be real, I would definately buy one. Well done!

I haven't driven the car much so far, but it is good fun after pushing the BB a bit more forward.

But somehow because of the long 1st gear I have shifted many times into N by accident.
Would it be possible to lock shifting to N like it's done on other cars?

I haven't driven the car much so far, but it is good fun after pushing the BB a bit more forward.

But somehow because of the long 1st gear I have shifted many times into N by accident.
Would it be possible to lock shifting to N like it's done on other cars?

Can do, It was like that at the beginning but I get annoyed with it.

Makes sense though given the long 1st gear, I also found myself shifting to neutral at points. Added to the list :thumbsup:

Very good mod and a very cool car!
oops, someone was faster than me (re: brake bias)

I have some bugs with the rpm dash lights above the central central screen, they do work one time, i shift up then come back to the gear and they do not work anymore (all circles are white).

Kudos to you :)

Awesome design and great car and mod, it wouldn't be such a surprise to see an actual build of this car in a motorshow some day ! Fictional but still in the trend car manufacturers looks like to slowly goes into with their concept cars.
cockpit is also amazing and very consistent with the car itself.

You really did a great job on this, congratulations !

And regarding electriC82 comment in ratings, I guess it's about downforce, as the rear probably lack of it and have the little (annoying) tendency to goes away on high speed curves (tried it on Albi, can't imagine how bad it could be on Monza :) ).

Maybe a rear-wing or something would be welcome for this (alternate version ? Just to keep actual behaviour as it is for people who like it this way).
Also, Ferrari with their FXX have shown a big rear-wing is not the only way to provide the downforce car is needed, so there is some rooms to integrate new small wings on the back maybe.

If there's a ToDo list for this car can you add headlights and a windshield wiper?

Driving at night in the rain is now a thing.

:)

If there's a ToDo list for this car can you add headlights and a windshield wiper?

Driving at night in the rain is now a thing.

:)
Lol I'm trying to forget this car ever existed! :roflmao:
On the technical side it taught me a lot, but creatively I really don't like it anymore... so yeah sorry, I don't see myself revisiting this anytime soon besides pretty much starting again and replacing it with something better :laugh:

Think of it as a showroom concept where the lights are only there to look pretty, just like basically everything else that makes up the car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back