rF2 Dallara DW12 Indycar @ Suzuka - Sat 26th July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I might not be able to enter as I have updated the game and I have got the stupid gmotor 2 error that I had on the last build when I ran 64bit.

Do a fresh install: takes 20 min to do.

Make a copy of the player and packages folder first!!

- Uninstall old build and delete remains.

- Install the new build. Download Click here
- Copy the player and packages folder back (overwrite files)
- Install all content packages (select them all in the mod manager and click install)
- Check graphic settings/resolution
- All assigned controller buttons remained.
- All setups remained.

Do a fresh install: takes 20 min to do.

Make a copy of the player and packages folder first!!

- Uninstall old build and delete remains.

- Install the new build. Download Click here
- Copy the player and packages folder back (overwrite files)
- Install all content packages (select them all in the mod manager and click install)
- Check graphic settings/resolution
- All assigned controller buttons remained.
- All setups remained.
Thank you and just tried it but didn't work :cry:
I keep getting these errors
gmotor 2 error 2.jpg
gmotor error.jpg

I know the second one is of the old build but the error is still the same

I don't know if I can join this yet or if it's even worth it for me (such a long race as an inexperienced driver can be frustrating), so just so I can do some practice laps for myself tonight: What are the times you guys are running?

I don't know if I can join this yet or if it's even worth it for me (such a long race as an inexperienced driver can be frustrating), so just so I can do some practice laps for myself tonight: What are the times you guys are running?

Sadly we can't say what times we run due to club rules but I would also like to know.
As for being inexperienced don't worry about it everyone has to start somewhere :thumbsup:

It is up to date yes
/edit if someone is interested in laptimes. I joined the server 2 minutes ago.
I just missed you by 5 minutes, I was on for an hour or so. The more I play with setup the more interesting the car becomes. Its moving around more now and great fun in the S-Curves.
I was just thinking -a Safety car would make a 1 stop do-able just about.
I wonder if there will be one?

@Gijs van Elderen How is the tyre selection (same tyre in qualy and race) ensured? Will we have some kind of parc ferme?

It's done by default. I did some testing. After quali i couldn't choose the other tires. And after a stint i still couldn't choose the other tires. So i was stuck with the tire choose of quali in the race.

But in the COTA race i did quali on the prime tires (just for fun). After quali i could not choose the option no more. So i thought i had to start with the prime tires. But once on the starting grid i had the option tires. :O_o:

So it depends on the car/track combo, i guess.

Feel free to vote to quali and race if you are on the server with some people to do a quick test race. Just do the start, do some laps and do some pitstops. :thumbsup: You don't have to do the full race. :barefoot:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%