Czech Rally by OK TV

Fusch Oil Rally Agropa Pačejov 2011 (I am not happy with it, not one of the best. I am annoyed by the quality of youtube conversion, sorry guys :( Better quality is not do-able, you can even see there is only one HD camera, the rest is AV and it is not just good. I hope you can still enjoy it though!)

Follow us on Facebook

I get your point, the "bad" and "a$$" (you can imagine the word yourself :D) just confused me a lot :) Its true I am traveling around the whole country to watch 2 days (sometimes it is 400km for only 1 day) of rally :) But its worth it!

different country, different manners :D I dont want to compare it, I dont know how it goes in Australia... :) (I want to visit rally in Australia once though). But it is more than around 12 000 of kilometers to spend per your for me if I want to visit the best rallies in the Czech Republic :) (because the best stages are on the other side of where I am living) We are also for example visiting Rally Legend, which is more than 2 000 to add.. In one word, its expensive (with bad financial circumstances here) and I can afford it only thanks to my dad. But I am afraid of he is being quite old for it now, so he will refuse to be sponsoring me in some time. I still have contacts to get onto the rallies, but those are daddy's friends and even older than him, so I think it can get only worse. And I dont think I would find enough friends (interested in rally THAT MUCH) to fill the car for lowering the prize of the journey :( I am not lucky in that..

maybe those numbers seem to you like good joke in compare to what it costs in Australia, I dont know, it can be pretty much true :) or in other countries... we are still pretty small country :) But the economical situation is very bad, a lot of Czechs moves to foreign because of higher value of living

Ondrej, I was only having a joke with you about the vast distances between the major rally sites in Australia. :D

I think you guys in Europe are lucky though, there are so many quality rallys in Europe, and the public interest is probably much higher too ( I can tell that from your great videos). Europe is still the true home of Rallying, It is fairly popular in Australia, however the V8 Supercars seems to get most of the TV coverage. :(

I hope you still get to persue your passion to drive in Rallys. ;)

I get your point, the "bad" and "a$$" (you can imagine the word yourself :D) just confused me a lot :) Its true I am traveling around the whole country to watch 2 days (sometimes it is 400km for only 1 day) of rally :) But its worth it!
Thank God you understood! It was quite a strong pair of words to be used in a forum like this I guess, but it is the common stuff what we use here with our friends and fellows.;)

What interested me was that even I do such a sort of traveling to watch and video it, like this one here.. so a bit exaggerated it:D

BTW, what cam/handycam do you use? I use a Sony HDR-SR11 for the above and most of them.

With this video, I start new serial called "Quick-shot compilations 2010" - short clips of key events from 2010 MMČR season, which couldn't be published before. It's split into three parts, this first part takes a look at 37th Rally Bohemia. The rest is coming soon - enjoy!

Follow us on Facebook

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back