Cv1 Rift issues in Assetto Corsa

As the title says im having issues getting my cv1 to work correctly with AC. Everything loads up fine, but when i click the drive button from the pits the camera keeps jumping around. Switches maybe every 5 seconds or so. Seems arbitrary, sometimes 90 degrees off center to totally out of the vehicle. Anyone having this problem? Or better yet a solution! Pcars works as well as iracing. Thanks guys
System specs
Cpu amd fx8350
16g ram
Msi 970 gaming mobo-bought a oculus approved usb 3.0 card for sensor and headset usb
Msi Gtx 1070 x
Thermaltake toughpower 750w gold psu

No idea I am afraid. I am trying to get Assetto Corsa running with my CV1 but it fails when starting a track. acs.exe crashes and suggests
LibRevive64_1.dll is the faulty module? Feels odd that revive or something would be necessary for Oculus Rift or am I not thinking straight :)

Upvote 0
Should I unplug it before loading the track and then replugging after? I have it running in windows 8.1 but I still can´t get it running in windows 10.

I also got a brand new bug in that the cockpits is made of rubber. If I nod the dashboard in cockpits act like an accordion on the Rift. Vive is fine it´s just the Rift? Trying P Cars I don´t have that anomaly.

Camera is never loosing tracking.

Upvote 0
No idea I am afraid. I am trying to get Assetto Corsa running with my CV1 but it fails when starting a track. acs.exe crashes and suggests
LibRevive64_1.dll is the faulty module? Feels odd that revive or something would be necessary for Oculus Rift or am I not thinking straight :)

Same here.
Select a car, then a track, click Drive, the screen goes black then back to selection screen.
Even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

Upvote 0
I have no idea why but now it runs in windows 10. I still have the rubber effect active wonder what the heck happened. To delete everything and reinstall there is a 95 % chance I won´t get it running with either headset or both the way things have been...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back