Customer service @ Fanatec?

I've been a Logitech customer for years due to great products and outstanding customer service on the few occasions where things have broken.
Now I'm considering upgrading my Logitech Momo wheel and the G27 felt like the obvious choice until I started looking more into the Fanatec wheels. My only concern is whether Fanatec has anywhere close to Logitechs level of customer service So my question is;
Has anyone experienced both companies customer services and care to share their experiences?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find a thread about it. Feel free to link me there if so.

ISR have not posted any video's criticising Fanatec but if you read their forums as Tom says you'll see plenty of not so subtle hints dropped about issues they claim to have which never really seemed to manifest themselves before Darin fell out with Fanatec. Its a shame to see people in the sim community do things like this. I'm not going to try and make you believe Fanatec are perfect because they are not but another member in the iRacing community who runs a computer business and is well known in the iRacing hardware forums started slating Fanatec. It was later revealed that he was turned down by Fanatec when he went to them with a business proposition to handle their support in the US.

Upvote 0
Ok, I've read one thread over at their forums so far (about a DIY rig) so I've not bumped across this behavior yet, but I agree it's sad and not good for such a "small" and niche community. It sounds like the good old "I didn't get to play in his sandbox so I'm gonna tell everyone how dumb he is" mentality you'll find among kids :p
I'll reserve my judgement though as I like to base mine upon my own experiences (as in reading and interpreting these posts from ISR myself).

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back