1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom skins

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Chris Cox, May 11, 2013.

1. Are there any custom skins available for formula truck yet and are they online compatable?
  2. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

There are many untested skins on this thread, actually not available, because are
    thought - i guess - for the incoming champ...:)
  3. I can't release my skins because I don't have permission for sponsors I've used. At least that's what I've understood is needed here at RD. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Ofcourse I can make a pack and send them privately if someone want's them. Tho I need to finish helmets and drivers first for most of them.
  4. I would be interested in a skin pack for sure,just pm me if you get them finished it would much appreciated
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

6. Will do. Shouldn't take too long. Atm there's maybe 5-6 skins that are good enought to release, just missing helmets and/or drivers. I'll get back to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Have look at the F1 2012 modding section, there are more skins and logos than you can shake a big stick at :)

As soon as the game was released, the modders added in all the logos and advertising that Codemasters removed (probably due to the game's PEGI 3 rating).

Once they started on the older skins from earlier years ...... it's beer, whiskey and fag heaven ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks Graham. I kinda thought this is somehow ftruck specific rule as I seem to remember a post about it from far back. But I've probably mistaken.

But good stuff, I'll finish and polish my skins and release them asap.