1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Custom skins in offline game

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ondrej Kapal, Feb 26, 2010.

1. If I start my own race, there are cars with skins which I have in CustomSkins folder.. can I turn it off?
    Or better, can I somehow manage drivers? I mean I have downloaded some skins of drivers, in game included, and it is little bit weird to see their names in game twice and of course I want to have there only one, with newer skin of car

2. not that i know but i dont race offline mutch even for praccy i usualy join a server
    maybe someone with more exp can help you out on this

3. I like online more then offline but still, there is no official WTCC championship online (or I dont know about) and I'd like to drive as my favourite driver, but with double name in driver list it is weird :) and I don't wanna play with those old skins - only for explain

4. Just cut and paste all the folders out when you want to race offline. When you race online again just paste them back in.

5. only way I guess... :) thank you two for responding

6. i`ve not tried it but i guess you could also rar them, then you could just leave them in the custon skins folder.

7. yip just .rar them up will work

8. and with RARed skins will I able to see them while online racing? (sry I can't test it now)

9. no you need to unpack them befor you go online to see them