• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Custom skins in offline game

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ondrej Kapal, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    If I start my own race, there are cars with skins which I have in CustomSkins folder.. can I turn it off?
    Or better, can I somehow manage drivers? I mean I have downloaded some skins of drivers, in game included, and it is little bit weird to see their names in game twice and of course I want to have there only one, with newer skin of car

2. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    not that i know but i dont race offline mutch even for praccy i usualy join a server
    maybe someone with more exp can help you out on this

3. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    I like online more then offline but still, there is no official WTCC championship online (or I dont know about) and I'd like to drive as my favourite driver, but with double name in driver list it is weird :) and I don't wanna play with those old skins - only for explain

4. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    Just cut and paste all the folders out when you want to race offline. When you race online again just paste them back in.

5. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    only way I guess... :) thank you two for responding

6. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    i`ve not tried it but i guess you could also rar them, then you could just leave them in the custon skins folder.

7. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    yip just .rar them up will work

8. Ondrej Kapal

Ondrej Kapal

Ratings:
    +364
    and with RARed skins will I able to see them while online racing? (sry I can't test it now)

9. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    no you need to unpack them befor you go online to see them