1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Custom seasons - it is possible

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Nick Deeley, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Nick Deeley

Nick Deeley

Ratings:
    +42
    Go to Grand Prix, then when selecting the tracks, press enter, and it'll appear on the right, then select another track for race 2, another for race 3 etc etc..then press down, and then it'll say "Custom seasons. Race 01/xx <track name>"

Enter, and away you go!

2. Luh Conde

Luh Conde

Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting. And it's possible to make seasons using, for example, just Spa, Monaco & Brasil? (18 times repetly)

I don't understand the <Track name> feel. And the driver, iit's ya or the real pilot (that u choose when enter's grand prix?)

Grtz, man, good discovery ^^.

3. Nick Deeley

Nick Deeley

Ratings:
    +42
    Yeah, you can have 19 races all at Spa if you want, and you use your name, as opposed to the real drivers name.

"Custom seasons. Race 01/xx <track name>" - the xx and <track name>, will be replaced by whichever track your looking at. So if you chose Melbourne as the 10th race out of 14 races, it would read

"Custom seasons. Race 10/14 Melbourne"

I think its only the one season though, - and I haven't ran it to see if it increases your reputation either.

:)

4. Luh Conde

Luh Conde

Ratings:
    +0
    It's a great idea anyway, and a fast mode to start with big teams =) Well, if u finish that season, post about the rep ^^.

If works for Rep, will be AWSOME. hehehe

5. Gonira

Gonira

Ratings:
    +0
    it doesn't affect carrer/reputation, it's the same as doing a quick gp for the lulz.

btw, it took me 2 minutes of browsing through menus to learn this was possible, it's nothing like a big secret, lol. i prefer standard career though.